We are looking for a talented Marketing intern who has affection with sport and technology. During the internship you will be responsible for the (online) marketing communication of our growing organization. In your role, you will initiate new marketing campaigns, set up promotional activities as well as managing campaigns on social media. The candidate is creative, a social media expert and has a proactive attitude towards his/her work.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and detail oriented. Doesn’t think in problems but in solutions
- Ability to work within a schedule in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Self-managed, self-motivated, enthusiastic and passionate
- A team player how is punctual, reliable and treats others with respect
- Ensure the online marketing activities are up to date
- Manage the social media channels and maintaining the wesbite
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- Supporting the management with marketing campaigns
- A skillful social media user
- WordPress experience
- Photoshop skills (bonus point)
- Play FIFA, Smash Bros. or a game of basketball in real-life
- Lunch program
- Company Gym card
- Fresh fruit and beverages and Friday afternoon drinks
- Bi-monthly team outings
- A brand-new office to work in (for impression, check our website)!
How to apply for this role?
To apply for this job, please send your CV and a motivation letter to email@example.com.