We are looking for an experienced Project Manager (Part-time) to join our growing team. As a project manager, you will work with a team of developers and designers on all sorts of projects. The ideal candidate is an expert in coordinating the internal resources and vendors to make sure that all the projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and detail oriented. Doesn’t think in problems but in solutions
- Ability to work within a schedule in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Self-managed, self-motivated, enthusiastic and passionate
- A team player how is punctual, reliable and treats others with respect
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties
- Make sure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Measuring the project performances
- Keep the management up to date
- Risk management to minimize project risks
- Maintain relationships with third parties
- Create comprehensive project documentation
- Create and manage a backlog of user stories
- Lead Backlog Grooming sessions and participate in Sprint Planning sessions with developers
- Create epics, write user stories and document functional requirements
- Experienced in a comparable environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Experience in working with scrum
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- A competitive salary
- 25 holidays per annum (based full-time)
- A lunch program and pension program
- Company Gym card
- Fresh fruit and beverages and Friday afternoon drinks
- Bi-monthly team outings
- Play FIFA, Smash Bros. or a game of basketball in real-life
- A brand-new office to work in (for impression, check our website)!
How to apply for this role?
To apply for this job, please send your CV and a motivation letter to email@example.com.