Computer Vision Engineer
As a Computer Vision Engineer (full-time or internship) you will get the opportunity to find solutions for complex technical problems. You will be responsible for developing and deploying creative new computer vision and machine learning algorithms for camera calibration and video analysis for real-time tracking of objects in 2D images. We are looking for someone who is passionate in this field and who is continuously up to date on the latest developments in the research community. If you are looking to perform an internship or work on your MSc or PhD thesis while working in a young innovative company, this is also the place for you.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and detail oriented. Does not think in problems but in solutions
- Ability to work within a schedule in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Self-managed, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and passionate
- Punctual, reliable and treats others with respect and is a team player
- Research and develop technologies that enable object tracking in sports environments
- Develop novel, accurate computer vision algorithms and advanced systems with a focus on camera calibration, real-time object recognition and object tracking
- Apply machine learning and deep learning to computer vision problems
- Implement and optimize core computer vision routines and algorithms with reliable, production-grade code
- Characterize and evaluate the performance of developed vision solutions
- Identify technical limitations and devise strategies to overcome them
- Collaborate with team members from prototyping through production to advance projects
- MSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent formal qualification
- Strong experience with computer vision and deep learning algorithms
- Demonstrated experience in developing software for computer vision and machine learning applications
- Debugging and optimization skills
- Understanding of version control systems and corresponding tools
- Unity development experience
- A competitive salary
- 25 holidays per annum
- A lunch program and pension program
- Company Gym card
- Fresh fruit and beverages and Friday afternoon drinks
- Bi-monthly team outings
- Play FIFA, Smash Bros. or a game of basketball in real-life
- A brand-new office to work in (for impression, check our website)!
How to apply for this role?
To apply for this job, please send your CV and a motivation letter to email@example.com.