As a Unity Developer you will work with the team to contribute across all aspects of development. The ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of both mobile and non-mobile development, including networking, code architecture and best practices.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and detail oriented. Does not think in problems but in solutions
- Ability to work within a schedule in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Self-managed, self-motivated, enthusiastic and passionate
- Punctual, reliable, treats others with respect and a team player
- Create clean, efficient and well documented solutions for use across multiple projects
- Keep up to date on industry trends in VR, platforms, and middleware technologies - strengths & weaknesses, integration, and customization through plug-ins and tools
- High level of understanding of C# and of development with Unity
- HBO level or BSc in computer science or equivalent formal qualification
- Deep knowledge and understanding of software design and coding techniques
- Able to think creatively to resolve technical challenges and limitations
- Debugging and optimization skills
- Understanding of version control systems and corresponding tools (such as Git and GitLab)
- Professional Unity development experience outside of college
- Experience in debugging, targeting and optimizing across multiple VR/AR systems such as Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, PlayStation VR, GearVR and Google Daydream
- A competitive salary
- 25 holidays per annum
- A lunch program and pension program
- Company Gym card
- Fresh fruit and beverages and Friday afternoon drinks
- Bi-monthly team outings
- Play FIFA, Smash Bros. or a game of basketball in real-life
- A brand-new office to work in (for impression, check our website)!
How to apply for this role?
To apply for this job, please send your CV and a motivation letter to email@example.com.